EXPERT Osteopathy IN VICTORIA
Osteopathy approaches your body from a holistic viewpoint, supporting healing by focusing on how your body systems are communicating. Osteopaths ensure your skeleton, muscles, ligaments and connective tissue are able to work harmoniously together.
Osteo Benefits Clients With:
- Joint or muscle stiffness
- Chronic Non-Specific Low Back Pain
- Foot, ankle, hip, and knee pain
- Upper limb pain/injury: shoulder, elbow, wrist/hand
- Sports injury
- Postural pain and imbalance
- Tennis and golfer’s elbow
- Vestibular imbalance
- Pregnancy related pain/injury
- Driving or work related strain
- Arthritis and joint pain
During your first osteopathy session, your osteopath will cover a subjective assessment where you will chat about your presenting symptoms, and how they are effecting your life. Following that, a physical assessment will take place. This will enable your osteopath to really identify the underlying cause of your pain, injury or limitation.
Following discussion of your diagnosis and prognosis, your treatment will be discussed and commenced. We want you to be pain free as quickly as possible!
Our London Osteopathy Clinic is location in Victoria, on Vauxhall Bridge Road. 5 Minutes walk from Victoria Station.